Classic with Video Donald Brashear vs Steve MacIntyre Nov 25, 2009

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
entertaining fight, b got tired at the end but mode some good close range punches

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Mac is one of my favorite enforcers; f***ing ample hands that could knock anyone out. You listen to other enforcers opinion on who was the most terrifying enforcer during that period, the consensus was Steve MacIntyre.

After his season with the Providence Bruins where he was heavyweight champ - he had a fearsome reputation around the league. A lot of the up and comers didn't even want to test him. I remember vividly during the preseason, that not even big John Scott wanted to fight him.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Mac is one of my favorite enforcers; ****ing ample hands that could knock anyone out. You listen to other enforcers opinion on who was the most terrifying enforcer during that period, the consensus was Steve MacIntyre.

After his season with the Providence Bruins where he was heavyweight champ - he had a fearsome reputation around the league. A lot of the up and comers didn't even want to test him. I remember vividly during the preseason, that not even big John Scott wanted to fight him.

Can you blame him? Just remember what he did to Raitis Ivanans, I wouldn't want to test him.

Brasher knew he had to get in close to Big Mac, just to prevent him from using his long reach.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Please don't remind me that piece of shit was on the Rangers.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Can you blame him? Just remember what he did to Raitis Ivanans, I wouldn't want to test him.

Brasher knew he had to get in close to Big Mac, just to prevent him from using his long reach.

this video reminds me of the song...."Boom Boom, Out Go The Lights" by Pat Travers ! :fight:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->