Don`t ever get married

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
...Because my Wive is already Taken. :biglaugh:My Wive is literally perfec`t, just Like me, and she Has beautiful feet!!! :biglaugh::yo::handclap:

We Eat Wendable Wendable`s every Thursday. :handclap:

There`s literally no point in Marrying any1 else, Because my Wive is Literally the Greatest. :handclap: She`s literally my Wive and We`re literally Marry`d.

We Read Nickelodeon Magazine every night. :handclap: 6 Issue`s for $9.97. :handclap:

My Wive `n` I are Constantly Touring the Worl`d on our Private Yacht`s, `n` people Pay Big Bux 2 See and Lick our Feet. We Have Literally World Famous Feet. :amazed::amazed::amazed:

My Wive `n` I are literally Immortal. We will Never die And we Are Literally Invincible!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
...Because my Wive is already Taken. :biglaugh:My Wive is literally perfec`t, just Like me, and she Has beautiful feet!!! :biglaugh::yo::handclap:

There`s literally no point in Marrying any1 else, Because my Wive is Literally the Greatest. :handclap: She`s literally my Wive and We`re literally Marry`d.

We Read Nickelodeon Magazine every night. :handclap: 6 Issue`s for $9.97. :handclap:

My Wive `n` I are Constantly Touring the Worl`d on our Private Yacht`s, `n` people Pay Big Bux 2 See and Lick our Feet. We Have Literally World Famous Feet. :amazed::amazed::amazed:

My Wive `n` I are literally Immortal. We will Never die And we Are Literally Invincible!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif

I definitely wasn't planning on it but you have literally 110% convinced me not too. You took all the good ones.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
dUUt1wQ.gif
9VyBiEo.gif
vq5nxqL.gif
Please PM me a good feet picture into my inbox if you would be so kind, I literally love pretty feet (but I want your wive's feet not yours please)

If possible of course thanks.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Please PM me a good feet picture into my inbox if you would be so kind, I literally love pretty feet (but I want your wive's feet not yours please)

If possible of course thanks.
Lol No Worrance`s if u Literally don`t "Roll That Way" Bro, Np. Here is my Wive`s beautiful Feet:

9XVCPih.gif

She`s literally an World Famous model, Feature`d in Catalog`s, Trophy`s, `n` more. I Literally luv 2 Lick them `n` get "Down `n` Dirty" if u catch my Drif`t,,, :naughty:

Gumba Gumba Gumba! :handclap:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Lol No Worrance`s if u Literally don`t "Roll That Way" Bro, Np. Here is my Wive`s beautiful Feet:

9XVCPih.gif

She`s literally an World Famous model, Feature`d in Catalog`s, Trophy`s, `n` more. I Literally luv 2 Lick them `n` get "Down `n` Dirty" if u catch my Drif`t,,, :naughty:

Gumba Gumba Gumba! :handclap:
NICE. My Ashbae has pretty feet as well and it's literally a amazing experience to massage and caress and tickle them all over and over again.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
This thread hit me hard.

Back in 2011 everything seemed to be just fine. Pale yellow Labrador, Scout was his name, and a big house in the hills. We lived in Scarborough back then, my wife and I. Had three kids too. Idris was the youngest, such a talented little fella. He could skate, pass and shoot the puck. We jokingly nicknamed him "RD". Sometimes he went just by the name of Larry, the greatest RD there ever was. And a local hero, if I may add. Many times the family gathered at the rink, watching Idris play. Man. I always thought to myself: "that's my little fella". Back in '11 I had everything I ever wanted from life.

But as you could guess, everything - and I mean everything - came crashing down. Wife left me. I completely fell apart. She took the kids with her, moved back to Oshawa. I started drinking. One night I drove to their apartment, started yelling some real stupid shit at my ex-wife. Told her I hate her. Wished she was dead. I don't know man. Tough stuff. I'll never forgive myself for what I did that night. But when I heard those words come out of my mouth, I realized something. For the first time since the divorce (or ever), I could now see why my wife left me. I was so bitter and angry. And I guess I've always been that way. Constantly complaining about something, picking fights, always hurting inside because even a minor setback in my life would make me think about ending it all. I could now see, that the decission my wife made, was the right one. So I guess I had to confront my wife, and my feelings, in order to continue with my life.

She got a restraining order against me. Meaning if I go anywhere near my kids or her, I end up in jail. That really broke me. Whiskey for dinner for like what, 7 years? I couldn't be sober for more than three days in a row. And for a long time, I blamed that on my wife. By the end of 2016, I was a 240 lbs, alcoholic and pretty much done. Didn't shave my beard for a year and a half. No luck with the women of Ontario. Came pretty close to losing my job too. But then I joined Twitter, and man, it might be the best decission I ever made. Actually it saved my life. The Leafs community helped me get rid of the booze and really came together to support me. One guy in particular, Matt Harvey, changed my mindset and really put me back on the right track.

But yeah, haven't seen my kids in 6 years. Hockey and my job is everything I got left.

Nice topic.

-Kevs

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Wive `n` I Once wen`t on a Road Trip 2 Califormia`s world Famous In `n` Out Burger. `n` we Got in2 a Screemin`g match on the Way, `n` I Said WIVE, I SWEAR TO GOSH, I WILL TURN THIS f***IN`G CAR AROUND. :rant: `n` Wen we got there they f***`d up are order `n` my Wive Complain`d the whole f***in`g way Home. So the Moral of the Storal is, Never get Marry`d, Because my Wive never shut`s the f*** up. :shakehead

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I got into another Screeming match with my Wive. We were goin`g 2 Denny`s `n` she said Jame`s, I Want AppleBee`s. I Said Wive, There`s a Dennis`s rite aroun`d the Korner, Wat the f*** do U Wan`t @ AppleBee`s anyway? She Said I`m Hungry for AppleBee`s, I like there Chicken Nugget`s. I Said Your a f***in`g Pig! :shakehead We`re Goin`g to Dennis`s for a Grahamb Slamb Breakfas`t.

My Wive can be such a Pain in the Biscuit`s. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad