News Article: Don Granato taking LOA from Sabres

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Dang, wishing him a speedy recovery. Hopefully the coaching changes aren't a distraction for either team in the meantime.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Had this in 2010-2012. Yes. That long. The initial infection was treated but the effects lasted close to 2 years. Ended up with in house oxygen for a year, and while all the drugs helped keep things under control, I'd still get tunnel vision when walking any further than 20-30 yards. Docs had it diagnosed as COPD, but by 2012, it "went away". Been fine ever since.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Leave of absence is an unusual way to put it. Hope he fully recovers, it must be scary.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Blurgh pneumonia destroyed several years for me, still affecting my singing ten years later and need to take steroids. Worst thing is that it messes with your brain since you can't breathe normally for such a long time. Even if there are vaccines for some types that help the problem is that you can't take them more than twice in life (with the exception of prevenar) so you want to wait as long as possible with those since it usually gets worse past 60.

If it's this bad it will probably take a long time to recover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->