Don Cherry thinks we will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Eck

Jan 5, 2006
Montreal
27theROCK said:
I LOVE Don. Hes a Gem and i think he gets in trouble for saying things how they are.

So french players and euros are pansies then?? That's a fact?

He gives his own perspective of the truth (a perspective coming from a biggoted invidiual with a grade nine education), which in reality is not how things really are.

I Hate You All*

Cold FX is just ginseng.

Don Cherry is the Canadian version of Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

shawn_kemp*

norrisnick said:
Of course Cherry thinks the Canadians are fine. The US sucks and the Euros are all a bunch of pansies that crumble when the chips are down. :sarcasm:

:biglaugh:

habitue*

ranold26 said:
Don is right as usual. The Don haters/whiners are posting the usual.
Nothing new here.:sarcasm:
Oh and I'm sure someone will reply to this post... Please don't and shock me.

No, I won't reply to your post ! It's useless.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
As a Canadian fan, I'm not worried. In fact, I think I care even less than the guys on the ice. Which is quite the feat.

Kesler Kills Kommies

Dec 6, 2004
i think don is an idiot

doesnt seems to respect ron he deserved and seesm to hate him a lot

and he is neither funny or know a lot about hockey

thats my two cents

Big Mama*

The_Eck said:
Most people that like him are the rednecks from western canada and leafs fans of course.

That pretty much covers everyone of importance.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Ever since Don predicted the in the crease rule would cost someone the cup and it eventually did I find myself having to believe everything he says. :yo:

shawn_kemp*

Pens1566 said:
Funny how all those "pansy, visor-wearing Euros" are at the top of both groups.

cuz they're cheating! :)

I mean the referee in the Switzerland game was a Soviet, and yesterday's ref was an anti-Canadian Czech.

never trust those Communists :D

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
Don Cherry is the worst canadian public face. Even if he's sometime interesting to listen, we should be ashame of his racist remarks.

KrisKing*

All you jackasses that call Don Cherry a racist obviously don't even know the meaning of the word. You're like the moron liberals in the US comparing Bush's government to Nazi Germany. Get a grip people.

thebodyczech

Dec 5, 2005
Isn't that the prejudiced hockey nut who says that Euros aren't as competent as Candians? Wonder if Finland and Slovakia have shut him up yet.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
I think if anyone takes Cherry seriously they're missing the point. He's comedic relief inbetween periods, nothing more :D

JoeLH

Oct 15, 2003
Visit site
In soccer we have the same ignoracy of other national teams and their players here in germany ... well, it's not us yet that Cherry should respect high, but there are also russians, fins and swedes here in europe ...

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
Don Cherry is a dinosaur who just hasn't realized yet that he's extinct. His old rock em sock em videos are priceless though. Now where did I put the pink tutu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->