Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Grapes acting like if Kadri and DeBrusk just fought no nastiness would have happened, moments after showing Svechnikov struggle to get off the ice because of a fight.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Grapes acting like if Kadri and DeBrusk just fought no nastiness would have happened, moments after showing Svechnikov struggle to get off the ice because of a fight.

To be fair I don't think Svechnikov knows how to fight, while Ovechkin has somewhat of an idea. DeBrusk and Kadri both kind of know what they're doing, especially compared to Svechnikov and Ovechkin.

Reactions: sabremike

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
To be fair I don't think Svechnikov knows how to fight, while Ovechkin has somewhat of an idea. DeBrusk and Kadri both kind of know what they're doing, especially compared to Svechnikov and Ovechkin.
While true, it's not only inexperienced fighters that get injured in fights.

Reactions: Dingo

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Kadri us more of a ducker than a fighter. When it comes down to blows he will turtle every time.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Cherry: "Andersen is the best goalie in the world"

Promptly gives up 5 goals.

Oh Don, never change. What will HNIC do for comedy when he leaves?

Reactions: stopclickbait

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Wasn't he talking about how the Blues had more North Americans than the Jets and MacLean cut him off and sounded embarrassed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->