Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Meh. I don’t put much value into what he says about the national league players. He’s stuck in the old time hockey. I just appreciate the passion he has for the game and the things he’s done for countless members of the world who have passed away. He comes off as he legitimately cares.

I’d miss him leaving HNIC the same I would ron and the same I will bob cole

Good lord, you would think between Don and Bob they would get the odd name correct both should have been retired ages ago.

Ron is a POS for calling out Burrows in 2011 so unprofessional.

The entire HNIC crew highlights how biased the coverage is towards Eastern teams.

Would love for SN/CBC to realize they need better Western representation the fans out here are tired of Leafs and Habs and a sprinkling of other teams.

Flipwon

Jun 25, 2018
Good lord, you would think between Don and Bob they would get the odd name correct both should have been retired ages ago.

Ron is a POS for calling out Burrows in 2011 so unprofessional.

The entire HNIC crew highlights how biased the coverage is towards Eastern teams.

Would love for SN/CBC to realize they need better Western representation the fans out here are tired of Leafs and Habs and a sprinkling of other teams.
And if it brought the same numbers I'm sure they would. If you are sick of watching HNICs leafs and habs coverage, dont tune in during leafs games. Just a thought.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Don Cherry just said something on NESN that raised eyebrows. He doubts he will ever return to Boston.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
1976 season

300px-Heikki_tonniHQ.jpg

You need to look up "sarcasm" from a dictionary.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Don Cherry just said something on NESN that raised eyebrows. He doubts he will ever return to Boston.

I kind of scratched my head on that one. Either he thinks Middleton’s number retirement will be the last occasion that the Bruins would invite him back; at his age travel is a hardship and he doesn’t want to come back; or he’s really sick.

Any thoughts...? I just hope he’s not sick.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I kind of scratched my head on that one. Either he thinks Middleton’s number retirement will be the last occasion that the Bruins would invite him back; at his age travel is a hardship and he doesn’t want to come back; or he’s really sick.

Yea it's more like he doesn't feel like traveling at his age.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona

He's probably entering his Bob Uecker phase with little to no plans of being on the road. He's getting up there.

JETZZZ

Oct 27, 2010
Winnipeg Manitoba
Don: "hey whoa. The here there thats not true I dont even know what a zenalobe is. This that there is the kinda name calling you expect from a bunch of Sissy french speakers or wussy europeans, or Commie pigs in Russia. "

Ron: "Um Don, I th-"

Don: "Shut up! Now lets look at this there that clip here there. Right here now watch this clip right here. Big hit here Boom! Good ol Canadaian boy from Dog River Saskatchew- Oh here! there here he is coming into the arena. wearing a suit n all...good ollllll Canadian boy...LOVE IT"

Reactions: RegDunlop

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Sound logic by Cherry: bashes Nylander's contract due to Nylander being a 20-goal scorer (says nothing about his point totals and how most of his production is on 5v5). Says Marner's agents are going "hooray, hooray" when in fact Marner, who is apparently Cherry's big crush, is on pace for 20 goals. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->