Don Cherry and the top draft prospects at 2nd Stanley Cup Game

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
"For the 2007 Stanley Cup finals, NBC has decided to feature Don Cherry in its intermission coverage, a rare appearence on American television. He will be partnered with Brett Hull not Ron MacLean, and it will not conflict with his usual role on CBC." See Wikepedia site for Don Cherry.

Rumor is that the top 5 NA skaters will be invited on the Don Cherry appearance on Wednesday May 30th in Anaheim. Has anyone else heard this? The Americans get a chance to see DC's wardrobe. I'd be curious to hear if Entertainment Tonight will put him on the best dressed list?

Ape Clutch

Jul 19, 2004
"For the 2007 Stanley Cup finals, NBC has decided to feature Don Cherry in its intermission coverage, a rare appearence on American television. He will be partnered with Brett Hull not Ron MacLean, and it will not conflict with his usual role on CBC." See Wikepedia site for Don Cherry.

Rumor is that the top 5 NA skaters will be invited on the Don Cherry appearance on Wednesday May 30th in Anaheim. Has anyone else heard this? The Americans get a chance to see DC's wardrobe. I'd be curious to hear if Entertainment Tonight will put him on the best dressed list?

Euugh this is annoying they just took the worst guy to represent Canadians...SWEET!!! :handclap: I would have prefered they use Ron MacLean but hey...who am I... :(

Brownie

Aug 16, 2006
Richmond
I remember Cherry doing this last year with guys like Johnson, Staal, Kessel, Toews and someone else. Johnson said his favorite player was Bure and Staal said his was Bertuzzi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad