Recalled/Assigned: Dominos (Yelesin recalled)

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I wouldn’t mind seeing him get a game over Hamonic tbh. Stylistically he seems like he could be a decent fit beside Kylington

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
giphy.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Some parents think a D is an F...

F~ing D's is what causes people to become parents in the first place?

Idk why the thread title made me think Domino Yeselin sounded like a badass name.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
F~ing D's is what causes people to become parents in the first place?

Idk why the thread title made me think Domino Yeselin sounded like a badass name.
Some say it's love. I say it's selfishness.

Domino is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character is best known as a member of the mutant team X-Force.
Yeselin is close to Yeslin who was a Russian President just before "Putin" up the hits.
Domino is shockingly close enough to Dynamo?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Domino Yeselin and his other half alter ego Dynamo Yeslin... Sounds like a great comic book story. :)

I don't ever think of Russian president Yeslin though. Yeltsin, sure. But maybe I'm not old enough or something.

Reactions: Corpus X

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Chatted with my buddy today is he thought there was anything impending. He didn't think so, but he made a good point.
Essentially: For European players that were professionals overseas (playing in the KHL/SHL/Switzerland) it's never a bad idea to give them a bit of time in the NHL to collect some pay. These guys were making a decent living, also getting to live in normally major Euro cities. Not shit holes in the AHL.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Chatted with my buddy today is he thought there was anything impending. He didn't think so, but he made a good point.
Essentially: For European players that were professionals overseas (playing in the KHL/SHL/Switzerland) it's never a bad idea to give them a bit of time in the NHL to collect some pay. These guys were making a decent living, also getting to live in normally major Euro cities. Not **** holes in the AHL.
Thanks Buzz Killington

It's WAY more fun to try and anticipate a trade.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
In typical Flames fashion he'll sit in the press box for 20 games while Stone plays every day in a fruitless attempt at a playoff spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->