Prospect Info: Dominik Bokk (2018 Draft - 25th overall)

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I think Kostin is much closer to the NHL and probably a lot safer as he could be effective down the lineup but Bokk has higher upside IMO.

I love Kostin, but I agree that Bokk looks to have a higher upside. Great offensive talent

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Better prospect, Bokk or Kostin?

I probably lean towards Kostin just because he plays such a different style from the rest of our prospects.

Bokk has some filthy hands; but at some point he's going to be fighting with Vladdy and Kyrou for top 6 minutes and I'm not sure his hands are enough to force his way into a spot.

JMO but Bokk probably becomes trade fodder at some point. Kostin probably forces his way into the top 6 mix given his size and playing style.
Still, very close overall as prospects.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I probably lean towards Kostin just because he plays such a different style from the rest of our prospects.

Bokk has some filthy hands; but at some point he's going to be fighting with Vladdy and Kyrou for top 6 minutes and I'm not sure his hands are enough to force his way into a spot.

JMO but Bokk probably becomes trade fodder at some point. Kostin probably forces his way into the top 6 mix given his size and playing style.
Still, very close overall as prospects.

If I am rating the now Big5 prospects I would go.

Thomas
Kyrou
Bokk
Kostin
Thompson

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I wonder if this makes Kostin or Thompson available? As you said, RW'ers will be fighting Tarasenko and Kyrou for Top 6 spots. If Thompson doesn't slide to center, then we have three rookies for basically 2 spots (I put Soshnikov on the 4th line). Given the time for Bokk to come up, it may be part of a master plan.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I think Bokk plays LW too. So maybe he doesn’t have to fight with Vlad, Kostin, Kyrou and TT as much

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
He has spent time playing all 3 positions but most likely slots at RW.

Edit: Also, Tavares.
BitterJoyousCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

I'm just saying.
I was calling for the trading of Stastny mid season last year. We traded Stastny.
I was gushing over Bokk in the 29OA pick discussion thread. We got Bokk.

Am I wizard? Maybe?

Just to be sure I am going to make ~50 Tavares to St. Louis post tonight once the boards are acting normal again. :naughty::nod:

Also, Tavares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->