News Article: Domingue Drama - Louis Talks About the Trade and His Future

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Louis slamming the damage control button :laugh:

I don't see anything to damage con. He could have been a lot more direct if he wanted to trash the organization. Saying you were unable to even get icetime or access to the gym when you were at a lowpoint in your career is a pretty normal thing to touch on. It was an interview after all, not some completely spur of the moment twitter tirade.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I heard that interview live. The Lightning do a post-game show in an arena bar. He wasn’t upset, *****ing, or whining. He was laughing about it and was happy how it all worked out and he ended up with the Tampa organization. It comes off different in print. His comments on Roy were more interesting and he was also laughing about that. It was a lighthearted interview, not some grievance session. Anyway, we appreciate him being here. Our AHL team was losing due to goaltending and they turned it around when he showed up winning 20 of their last 23 games (last two shutouts). We have a bunch of good prospects and winning is better for their development than losing. Then Budaj went down and we really need him.

From a Tampa fan.

Players have a right to refuse ECHL assignments apparently, so he was within his rights. Seems like a complete non issue.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I wish no ill will on him. I also don't care about him any more. I'm not sure why anyone even pays attention to this story. We have plenty of issues right here in AZ. No need to go looking outside the organization for more drama.

Reactions: Jakey53 and Mosby

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
lol I went at it with some dude on the main boards, and I'm not really proud of myself.

You should see the r/hockey thread on it. I'm not sure which one is worse.

Either way, both places will jump at any opportunity they get to shit all over our organization. I'm used to it by now. Facts and logic don't work in response, so I gave up trying long ago (mostly on reddit since let's just say you can get away with a lot more there than here :P ).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->