News Article: Dom Moore named Masterton finalist

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Should win the Masterson. We could of had two guys, Staal and Moore, but Moore was the big story and justly so.

KreiMeARiver*

He has to win. I can't even imagine losing my soul mate at such a young age.

I don't think I'd handle it like he did, either. I'd most likely be found in a gutter.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Why is Jagr nominated?

Anyway, Dominic Moore has really been an excellent addition to the team. I want him re-signed next year.

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
Moore all the way. 100%

Jagr is my favorite player, but I do not think he should be on this list.

Fully agree with you.

Manny Malhotra, i understand his nomination, Dominic Moore, I understand his nomination too...........but Jagr? He bolted for the KHL and came back. I dont think he deserves even an honorbale mention. Dominic Moore could have packed it in and disappeared, fallen into a deep state of deprestion.....or worse. Dominic decided to keep going......and showed he can and still wants to play the game he loves. In my eyes, he deserves the award, hands down. Malhotra should be the runner up in my opinion ( based on the severity of their two stories ). Jarg ( and i'm not saying he isn't still a quality player at his age), but the only thing he has persevered through to continue playing is age.

Last edited:

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Moore deserves it.

If I was in his position I don't know if I could have kept going.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Fully agree with you.

Manny Malhotra, i understand his nomination, Dominic Moore, I understand his nomination too...........but Jagr? He bolted for the KHL and came back. I dont think he deserves even an honorbale mention. Dominic Moore could have packed it in and disappeared, fallen into a deep state of deprestion.....or worse. Dominic decided to keep going......and showed he can and still wants to play the game he loves. In my eyes, he deserves the award, hands down. Malhotra should be the runner up in my opinion ( based on the severity of their two stories ). Jarg ( and i'm not saying he isn't still a quality player at his age), but the only thing he has persevered through to continue playing is age.

the weird thing about Jagr is he bolted to Russia and came back like 3 seasons ago. THREE. And last shortened season, he was already playing quite well so it's not like you can say this season represents some sort of resurgence in his play. totally weird nom.

TeamStewie

Jan 17, 2013
Meh I don't put much weight in Jagr being there. Maholtra and Moore probably got 95% of the votes and he probably slipped into 3rd with just a handful.

truebluegoalie

Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
Meh I don't put much weight in Jagr being there. Maholtra and Moore probably got 95% of the votes and he probably slipped into 3rd with just a handful.

Still Jagr seems like a stretch.Josh Harding is a better story and would have been a better third place candidate, even though he won last year and hadn't played since january.

SwedishMafia

Aug 4, 2012
great for him.

hopefully the Rangers sign him for next season. I would definitely consider getting his jersey just out of support for the kind of person he is; plus I don't like to go with the mainstream jerseys, I like to have a unique reason behind buying them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad