GDT: Dogs (33-27-8) vs Flames (35-26-7), 7pm, SNW, FAN960

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
tenor.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It's funny because I feel we should have scored more but our bottom 6 has also been a pile of suck since Ryan came back from injury

Reactions: Tofveve

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
It's funny because I feel we should have scored more but our bottom 6 has also been a pile of suck since Ryan came back from injury

I don't think it's Ryan's fault. So many pucks die on the sticks of Lucic, Rieder, and Jankowski. But at least they're all solid 200 foot players. Maybe the PDO will start rolling their way come April.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I don't think it's Ryan's fault. So many pucks die on the sticks of Lucic, Rieder, and Jankowski. But at least they're all solid 200 foot players. Maybe the PDO will start rolling their way come April.
He's a much-needed guy but his return disrupted the chemistry that was developing between Bennett and Dube on the 3rd line. Now instead of one line treading water, we have two.

We're probably gonna see the same thing when Hamonic comes back

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
He's a much-needed guy but his return disrupted the chemistry that was developing between Bennett and Dube on the 3rd line. Now instead of one line treading water, we have two.

Hamonic should rest until he is fully heal. Next year is fine too.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Thrilled to hang on. Good game. Talbot w a great second period, but looked shaky in spots. Real lucky on that Schmaltz chance. I'll take that after the Nashville fiasco , heh.

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Honestly even in Detroit I thought the Lucic - Bennett - Dube line struggled. Lucic just wasn't useful offensively.

I wish we would call up Czarnik and scratch Rieder or Lucic.

Tkachuk - Backlund - Mangiapane
Gaudreau - Bennett - Lindholm
Dube - Monahan - Czarnik
Lucic/Rieder - Ryan - Janko

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So is Talbot going to play all our home games and Rittich the away ones?

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
man, if we make the playoffs, that'll be five playoff series in the last six years. And if we perform to expectations there without bad officiating or a goalie meltdown *coughElliottcough* it'll be six, seven, or eight playoff series in the last six years.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
So in other words... “yes”

Talbot has been by far the better goalie in the second half. Unless Rittich picks up his game I am good with Talbot taking us Into the playoffs.

The third pairing for the Flames has been rock solid. People are going to whine about Kylington not playing but we are a better team this way. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kylington sent down in the next couple days.

Monahan's line is ramping up with good sustained pressure. I was pleasantly surprised when they kept the pressure on the Coyotes in the last minute and a half.

The Flames played a good third period protecting the lead.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad