dog

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
pkpmgeiog7jscan67mnt.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Guys I usually joke around but this is serious

I applied to adopt an adorable puppy from the local SPCA 2 weeks ago. I filled in an application.

I have not heard anything back. I am scared. What if they rejected my application? What if someone else adopted my dog?

Please help!

Sep 19, 2008
The SPCA International mission is to advance the safety and well-being of animals globally. We work to save animals from cruelty. Join our cause today.

Sep 19, 2008
get a cat

I was going to buy memory last week and I had to wait for the computer store to open so I went into the pet store and they have cats in cages waiting for adoption meowing. I had to stand there with tears swelling in my eyes because these kittens in cages were so cute. I wanted to take one home right away and give it love.

I will say though most of those kittens you see in pet stores have been declawed. Why?

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I was going to buy memory last week and I had to wait for the computer store to open so I went into the pet store and they have cats in cages waiting for adoption meowing. I had to stand there with tears swelling in my eyes because these kittens in cages were so cute. I wanted to take one home right away and give it love.

I will say though most of those kittens you see in pet stores have been declawed. Why?
I think so people are more willing to have them fulltime indoors with out worrying about their furniture, its sad I thought declawing was one of those things we all knew not to do anymore :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad