There has much debate on the Edmonton board because at the 2003 draft it was well documented that Kevin Lowe had decided to draft with size being a strong component in his draft day decisions. Whether or not this philosophy will be successful won't shake out for several years. Historically, it looks like the Oilers look for a very skilled player in the first round, then a goaltender or defenseman in the second round. I am not sure if I am totally correct but I think the Oilers look to fill deficiency in the organization through the draft as 60% weighting, with the other 40% being the best player available.(Meaning that if they needed a blueliner, that means the best player available would have to be significantly better before they make the selection.) The Oilers also seem to prefer the safe picks over the sexy picks.(Not always because Niinimaki was an off the charts pick in 2002. Mikhnov was also a bit of a stretch but not as much as Niinimaki.) But that is the impression I get. They also seem to not mind drafting guys that are a bit of projects in their development without minding to wait for them for a few seasons to develop. What about your team? Do they have a significant drafting style?