Sportsnet: Does the Claw sign with Raptors or Clippers?

Does the Claw sign with Raptors or Clippers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Think he will do 1 year and have the option. Gives his team an extra bit to get it down.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I say Raps, but it may only be for one year.

He can get paid here. He's loved here. Raps are still an amazing team that could challenge for another title, while the Clippers would need to add to Leonard if they want a chance.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I heard that the crowd was chanting 1 more year and he stick up his finger and nodded. Then people started chanting five more years and he laughed and shook his head.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto, absolutely. At the start of the year I wasn't sure if we could convince him to stay, but after how the organization has treated him, and how the fans and the city has embraced him, I don't see how he leaves. At least while we remain competitive. That will mean next year for sure, and possibly the year after.

I'll say he signs a two year deal, with the second year being a player option.

Reactions: thewave

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Toronto, absolutely. At the start of the year I wasn't sure if we could convince him to stay, but after how the organization has treated him, and how the fans and the city has embraced him, I don't see how he leaves. At least while we remain competitive. That will mean next year for sure, and possibly the year after.

1+1 also gets him 10 years service time which opens the door for him to receive even more money on his next deal, though he will be 30 by then and entering into end of his prime.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016

Best part is if he thinks like that he would know clippers are 2 years away, then have 1 or 2 years to get ready and build for him.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I think he will leave. The fact that he has given absolutely no indication whatsoever in any interview or social moment that he will return I think spells it out.

Doesn't want to disappoint the fans right now. Which is honourable.

Reactions: nuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad