Does the 35 or over contract count if the player dies

Kritter471

Feb 17, 2005
Dallas
If you watch the fabulous ESPN documentary "The Two Escobars," you'll see there was a lot more to it than that. There was a lot of drug money tied up in the Colombian national team, and whether or not Andres Escobar's murder was tied to some of that drug money is very cloudy.

Highly, highly recommend that documentary.

Briere Up There*

Why just 35 and over? You expecting someone to drop dead of old age at 39 or something?

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I will go and find Rolston, and see what happens :sarcasm:

Bona-Fide Long-Term Injury/Illness Exception to the Upper Limit him and you can replace his salary under 50.10 [d], but if he comes back from the dead and is fit to play "and starting tonight at Left Wing, #18... ZOM-BIE WING-ER!!!" you have to wave someone else to get back under the cap.

Which got me wondering - could an NHL team of All Star Zombies win any games in today's NHL? The fights could be brutal, if not fun to watch. They probably wouldn't win too many face-offs, presuming you could get them to behave at faceoff and not try to just eat the brains of the ref and player in the faceoff circle...

Sorry this just seems a ghoulish topic, not to be confused with a goal-ish topic
:naughty:

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
Bona-Fide Long-Term Injury/Illness Exception to the Upper Limit him and you can replace his salary under 50.10 [d], but if he comes back from the dead and is fit to play "and starting tonight at Left Wing, #18... ZOM-BIE WING-ER!!!" you have to wave someone else to get back under the cap.

Which got me wondering - could an NHL team of All Star Zombies win any games in today's NHL? The fights could be brutal, if not fun to watch. They probably wouldn't win too many face-offs, presuming you could get them to behave at faceoff and not try to just eat the brains of the ref and player in the faceoff circle...

Sorry this just seems a ghoulish topic, not to be confused with a goal-ish topic
:naughty:

It depends on the type of zombies. The zombies from the early days (first night of the living dead series), no. HOwever all the latest movies have fast moving zombies so I would say yes,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad