Does Team Canada Play like an NHL Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
Douggy said:
I think with an NHL quality goaltender, this team would be able to win about 20 NHL games.

Are you kidding me??? :help:

Holy crap, people. This team would get DESTROYED in the NHL. Like, seriously, has Postman been dealing some people in this thread copius amounts of crack cocaine? :dunno:

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I'd gladly trade the entire Sen roster to lose with this team of kids for a few years though. What fun it would be watching them grow and get payback when they all turn 24. 5 years of losing well spent imo.

They would surely do better next year than the first team Ottawa had in expansion. I bet their energy would see them win close to a dozen games in a long regular season. Particularly as the season went on, this team would win some games on enthusiasm alone. Kids, but elite kids. Some of them are pretty big already.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
thinkwild said:
I'd gladly trade the entire Sen roster to lose with this team of kids for a few years though. What fun it would be watching them grow and get payback when they all turn 24. 5 years of losing well spent imo.

They would surely do better next year than the first team Ottawa had in expansion. I bet their energy would see them win close to a dozen games in a long regular season. Particularly as the season went on, this team would win some games on enthusiasm alone. Kids, but elite kids. Some of them are pretty big already.
LOL......you think this whole team will turn good? Without proper ice time halfa of them wouldn't reach their potential.....actually only a few would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad