Does Reimer have the potential to surpass Belfour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Shine*

Belfour's career SV% is .903.

Reimer's career SV% is .913.

But the catch is Reimer is still young and hasn't reached his peak yet. Saying he can surpass Cujo would be kind of a stretch, but Belfour seems likely.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Carey Price's save percentage at the start of the game was higher than Reimer's.

It ended much worse than Reimer's.

Can we relax with the Belfour crap?

He's had a very good 9 games. Let him grow and do his thing before we start comparing him with legends

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Pretty wacky night. First Kadri being compared to Gilmour and now Reims compared to Belfour. No pressure on the two young guys.:laugh:

12345*

Belfour's career SV% is .903.

Reimer's career SV% is .913.

But the catch is Reimer is still young and hasn't reached his peak yet. Saying he can surpass Cujo would be kind of a stretch, but Belfour seems likely.

u are embarrassing. please stop.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Settle down. Belfour is one of the best goalies in history.

This is what gives our fan base a bad wrap. :facepalm:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Whoa... these comparisons getting out have hand. I will pleased if reimer is a serviceable #1G.

Belfour is all-star caliber

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I had a bad wrap one time from I think Tim Hortons. The meat was spongey yet dry and the sauce tasted positively rancid.

:laugh: You know what I mean :laugh:

Any idea what time you got it at? Because depending the time the meat COULD be hours old.

Silver Shine*

Okay I didn't say HE was the next Belfour, I was just wondering if he could potentially pass Belfour, with the higher career SV% and all.

Well, Reimer being better than Belfour seems a lot more likely than Kadri being the next Gilmour or Rielly being the next Karlsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad