Does re-signing Bozak and getting Bolland mean...

officialmark7*

To everyone saying we can't get a #1 center theres tons available. Paul Statnsy can fill it for us. Mike Richards can, hes only 33 hes not finished. Sam Ganger, we have defenseman we could trade that they need.

Kadri > Gagner

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
And I still wonder, in what world is he a first line centre? Bozak is a fine player and should do fine on the top line. Now if we can lower our GA to the lowest in the NHL, we'd definitely be contending.

The funny thing is, the Red Wings gave him $700,000 more than we gave Bozak... to play SECOND LINE. That sort of indicates he's not a first line center, doesn't it?

And the other team after him were the Blues. Think he'd be playing over Berglund or Backes?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
To everyone saying we can't get a #1 center theres tons available. Paul Statnsy can fill it for us. Mike Richards can, hes only 33 hes not finished. Sam Ganger, we have defenseman we could trade that they need.

Hilarious post. Statnsy... the land where cap space means nothing right?

Mike Richards. I'm sure we can get him for a couple pucks.

Sam Gagner... sucks.

Bozak is staying on Kessel's line until we draft a #1 centerman or steal one of another team.

Alexanderthe89

Apr 29, 2011
I'm guessing TMLrule is referring to Brad Richards. You know, that #1C that was scratched in the playoffs - probably because he needed the extra time to try and figure out exactly how much he's overpaid by.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad