Does Kyle Connor score 30 goals this year?

Does Kyle Connor score 30 goals this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
I think if plays with Wheeler rest of year and they can build off the chemistry they showed first part of year then he can

Connor has scored 15goals in 38 games and is on pace for exactly 30 goals. (Missed 6 games).

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Interesting. Perhaps he will. If he didn't miss 6 games to start the year where it took an injury to Perrault to recall him from the AHL. I would say yes.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
He seems to be a late starter. Usually takes awhile for him to come on but when he does he is unstoppable. He's proven it in the USHL, NCAA and AHL in only a few short years. Once he hits his stride he is a force.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I think he will (voted no before todays game and change my imo lol). He has some good talent around him but hes prooving the doubters (myself included) quite wrong. Quite a game tonight Connors learning to BEAST it

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I think he will (voted no before todays game and change my imo lol). He has some good talent around him but hes prooving the doubters (myself included) quite wrong. Quite a game tonight Connors learning to BEAST it
Ok, so I checked and Hell hasn't frozen over, I guess you can say something nice about a Jets player once a year or so!

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
It's definitely in reach considering his current pace would put him right at 30 in 76 games. May or may not happen, but the kid is gonna come close and that's pretty damn exciting for Jets fans. My guess is he probably finished around 25.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
But wait I thought Connor was a bust because he wasn’t in the NHL at age 20?!?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad