Does Kevin Durant Go Back To The District This Summer?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
It is an interesting thought. The Wizards have a decent team and have taken steps the last couple years. The East is pretty weak. The only true challenger is the Cavs and who knows what LBJ will do in the near future. I could easily see him leave Cleveland.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Bron wont leave Cleveland. As for Durant I have no idea where he ends up. Would love to see him stay.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
I'd put my $ on Durant going to the Lakers. With Kobe done, there's TOO much endorsement money and a historical legacy he'd be passing up by going elsewhere.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I can't see LeBron leaving Cleveland unless for whatever reason they stop putting pieces around him. As long as they're showing they're willing to spend money for GM LeBron then he won't go anywhere.

KD doesn't seem like a guy who needs all the glitz of going to somewhere like LA, but it's undeniably a huge opportunity if it presents himself to go and be the new superstar of LA.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Unless OKC wins the championship or at least makes the finals I imagine he bolts this summer.

If that does happen and Westbrook leaves too, it will be interesting to see how the team does attendance wise. In a way them being a contender so quickly might be a bad thing in the future.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
The Wizards could sure use him. They haven't looked great. Their offense has been an eyesore, just so sloppy and sometimes just looks to be out of fresh ideas.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3