Speculation: Does Jason Pominville get traded and if so where?

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Depends on the price, but he would be a guy I could see Bergevin trying to get. Under the radar kind of guy as everyone is focused on the big names of Stone, Duchene, Dzingle, Panarin, Bobrovsky and such.

The Montreal aspect of it seems like an added bonus as well.

I havent seen many Sabres games this year as to the past but is he still effective on the PP?

Drouin Danault Gallagher
Tatar Domi Pominville
Byron Kotkaniemi Armia
Lehkonen Thompson Shaw

I kind of like it.

Last edited:

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Whoa, I didn't know he was still in the league. Is he with Buffalo or Minnie?

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Nobody will want him. He will stay in Buffalo til the end of the year and won't be back in the NHL next year.

Don't let his point total fool you, he isn't even a top-12 forward on Buffalo. He has collected some points playing RW to Skinner and Eichel but is beyond useless sometimes there and completely useless all the time when not with them.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Depends on the price, but he would be a guy I could see Bergevin trying to get. Under the radar kind of guy as everyone is focused on the big names of Stone, Duchene, Dzingle, Panarin, Bobrovsky and such.

The Montreal aspect of it seems like an added bonus as well.

I havent seen many Sabres games this year as to the past but is he still effective on the PP?

Drouin Danault Gallagher
Tatar Domi Pominville
Byron Kotkaniemi Armia
Lehkonen Thompson Shaw

I kind of like it.

No thanks for MTL. He's done.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Nobody will want him. He will stay in Buffalo til the end of the year and won't be back in the NHL next year.

Don't let his point total fool you, he isn't even a top-12 forward on Buffalo. He has collected some points playing RW to Skinner and Eichel but is beyond useless sometimes there and completely useless all the time when not with them.

So he's not a top 12 forward but has played on the top line.

So he IS a top 12 forward

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
So he's not a top 12 forward but has played on the top line.

So he IS a top 12 forward

He isn't one of our 12 best forwards nor should he be on any good team.

He can occasionally put home a goal or have a good few games run if you put him with elite talent but the other 95% of the time he is useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad