Speculation: Does Engvall deserve to be on the Leafs?

Does Engvall deserve to be on the Leafs?

• Total voters

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021
Do you think Pierre Engvall has deserved the right to play for the Leafs? In my opinion, he is among the most spineless players on the Leafs. I understand he’s big and can skate. When I think of “killer instinct” he’s the further thing possible.

What do you think should Engvall be on the Leafs?

Vote Now

Reactions: paulhiggins

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I'm essentially on the fence regarding this matter. Not sure if the number of forwards making six figure salaries is a pro or con for a player earning the amount that Engvall does? I might say a move is more likely in comparison to last season.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-29_22-24-26.gif
    upload_2021-7-29_22-24-26.gif
    115.4 KB · Views: 5

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
I rather have Engvall than Mikheyev. But he is the least of our worries though. Need to trade Matthews and Marner after that playoff performance.

Reactions: fahad203

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
If any guy with even a slight bit of ability had a mean streak and had engvall's body, they would throw him into the bench and put him in a chipper.

We just signed that guy, thank god, Bunting.

Engvall, with a body like that, makes Ingmar Hammerstrom look tough.

This is the NHL.

We should have gotten Ryan Reeves, not his grandfather, Wayne no calves at all, Simmonds.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I rather have Engvall than Mikheyev. But he is the least of our worries though. Need to trade Matthews and Marner after that playoff performance.
Matthews letting players scruff him around while smiling was the biggest embarrassment we have seen from a Leaf in a long time. Mats Sundin wasn’t a fighter but could you imagine anyone trying that with him. Matthews is a punk. He showed it dropping his pants at a women. Doesn’t get much worse than both of them acts

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I think this is the problem. People get after such minor players like Engvall, who make peanuts, and lay off guys like Marner. I wouldn't trade Matthews, but I'd sure look at trading Marner.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
This guy is 6'5 , played 13 minutes in a game 7 and didn't throw a single hit?

I'm surprised he's still on the roster.

Reactions: DivInit23

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Matthews letting players scruff him around while smiling was the biggest embarrassment we have seen from a Leaf in a long time. Mats Sundin wasn’t a fighter but could you imagine anyone trying that with him. Matthews is a punk. He showed it dropping his pants at a women. Doesn’t get much worse than both of them acts

And here you are sobbing in your cereal on a message board about it.

Seethe :laugh:

Reactions: al secord

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
You're all talk dude. If you actually had to pull the trigger on a trade involving those two you'd chicken out. Go watch bowling or something then if you don't want two of the best young stars on your team

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Engvall isn't worth getting upset over being on this roster. He's a decent bottom 6 guy.

I think we collectively need to all go outside and take a few days off hating this team.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
You're all talk dude. If you actually had to pull the trigger on a trade involving those two you'd chicken out. Go watch bowling or something then if you don't want two of the best young stars on your team
I would trade Matthews to ARZ for Chychrun + Keller + and the then trade Marner+ to BUF for Eichel. Then trade Rielly/Muzzin for a forward like JT Miller.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
He's one of our better defensive winger options. As it stands he's needed for our shutdown line.

3rd line right now would be Engvall/Kampf/Mikheyev

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
With Kampf who can play the third line center role, I would trade Engvall. Trade him for a draft pick which also opens up an extra 1.25 million dollars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad