Does Couturier hit 40 goals?

Will Sean Couturier reach forty goals?

• Total voters

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He would have to score at a 40 goal pace. That's tough. And yes, I know he has been I see him just short.

tumblr_lzyzi2olfT1qgp4nio1_500.jpg

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Sean Couturier scored 3 goals, 1 assist in his 2nd playoff game ever. Coots has failed to score in his next 18 playoff games.

Out of 20 playoff games , Sean has 1 game in which he has had points.

When does his streak end?

Just 1 cavaet however. Can we please focus on this post and not the person who has posted it. A million different people could havve posted this stat, it does not take away from the fact however.​

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
When they put Konecny next back on the top line. The penguins are obviously a bad match up right now for the Flyers.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
if you put konecny up on the first line you are looking at 2 lines that are going to get dominated.
How do you still not see that the 3rd line is a lost cause no matter who is there? Konecny can’t fix it himself so he needs to be used properly instead of wasted with trash.

Reactions: CodyTheHuman

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
There is no chance he scores 40. I don't think he has consistent goal scoring talent, its hard to score 40. Ov scored 49, and that guy is one of the best natural scorers of all time.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
How do you still not see that the 3rd line is a lost cause no matter who is there? Konecny can’t fix it himself so he needs to be used properly instead of wasted with trash.

i do think koncecny has the talent and ability to be the driver on a line, just look at all the breakaways he generates.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Couturier has looked off his game for some time now, and he looked way off in Game 1 and the last couple weeks of the season. It's a shame because he had such a fantastic season, but I think there's little doubt he's banged up right now. He had multiple bad collisions after the AS break where everyone was holding their breath that he wasn't seriously injured.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I think Couturier will be a regular 70-point scorer.
70 is a big number.

But as we have seen with Bergeron, you can be a great player and have a huge impact even as a sub 70 point guy if you deliver great defense too. It's been 10 years since Bergeron broke 70 points.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
70 is a big number.

But as we have seen with Bergeron, you can be a great player and have a huge impact even as a sub 70 point guy if you deliver great defense too. It's been 10 years since Bergeron broke 70 points.

if he can do that as a second line center, and patrick being our first line center we will win a cup.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
if he can do that as a second line center, and patrick being our first line center we will win a cup.
Let's let Patrick work hard this summer and see if he can get to that level someday.

In a perfect world,

Giroux Cout Konecny
Lindblom Patrick Jake

....become 2 1st lines anyways. Having 2 60-65ish point centers that are good defensively, will be great especially if Frost becomes a scoring C at ES behind them.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
Sean Couturier scored 3 goals, 1 assist in his 2nd playoff game ever. Coots has failed to score in his next 18 playoff games.

Out of 20 playoff games , Sean has 1 game in which he has had points.

When does his streak end?

Just 1 cavaet however. Can we please focus on this post and not the person who has posted it. A million different people could havve posted this stat, it does not take away from the fact however.​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad