Does Carey Price win another Vezina Trophy in his career?

Will Carey Price win another Vezina trophy in his career?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
When you think a guy with 12 career starts should be labeled the best goalie in the world - you don't exactly come across as the type of hf'er whose opinion on goalies is all that credible.

I can’t decide if he’s actually thinks these things...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
I am certainly not a habbs fan but it’s hard to argue that he’s not one of the best if not the best in the NHL. Im not sure if he will get it or not but for sure think he will be in the running for the next few years.

I’m also pretty sure 500+ nhl players in each of the last 3 years have voted Price as the best goalie in the world.... I would think they have a better idea on who the hardest goalie to score on is than most of you... right @Pavel Buchnevich? You should actually go tell those 500+ NHL players they are wrong and Price shouldn’t even be a starting goalie. ...

Reactions: Vachon23

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I can’t decide if he’s yet again trolling to troll or if actually thinks these things...

He doesn't think Price shouldn't be a starter. He just doesn't think he's among the best anymore. And he's using a stat (sv%) to try to make a claim seem relevant.

It'd be akin to someone saying "Sidney Crosby isn't a first line caliber center anymore, after being 38th in scoring among centers last year". You can't just take raw stats with no context, especially goalie stats for which you need extra context

Last edited by a moderator:

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Probably not, but goalies are voodoo. I think he's clearly behind Hellebyck and Vasilevsky at this point, and one or two other goalies are always in the mix when they have a hot season. Price is still good enough to be within striking distance of the Vezina and probably will be for another few years, but the odds are against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->