Does anyone know where I could track down a Reebok Edge 2.0 Heritage Classic jersey?

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
Specifically, I'd like a size 52 Henrik Sedin one. Jersey Baron on eBay had some but they're all gone now. I know this is a needle in a haystack but figured I'd see if anyone on here has a lead.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Do you mean the Vancouver Millionaires jersey they wore?

Basically. They also had a patch on the jersey but it's probably easier to find the patch itself, rather than a jersey with the patch already on it.

My advice would be just buy a Millionaires jersey as normal and try to find the patch somewhere. There's nothing else different to those jerseys.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Specifically, I'd like a size 52 Henrik Sedin one. Jersey Baron on eBay had some but they're all gone now. I know this is a needle in a haystack but figured I'd see if anyone on here has a lead.
You should be able to go down to your local Jersey City and custom order one.

You could also try sport check for old stock.

You can get them off Ebay but they will be blank and you'll have to put the name and numbers on.

Reactions: Mclean1

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
You should be able to go down to your local Jersey City and custom order one.

You could also try sport check for old stock.

You can get them off Ebay but they will be blank and you'll have to put the name and numbers on.
I don't see any Edge 2.0 ones though besides the jersey_baron one and they only have size 56. I want an authentic. I'm just picky about that for my collection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad