Does anyone have the presale code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
I received it last night but used it up just now (it's only for a max of 2 tickets) so I'm afraid I can't share mine.

My friends who signed up for Leafs Nation in the last few weeks also didn't get the code - it seems pretty haphazard. :(

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
omg the site was slow "your wait time is up to 15 minutes or more" - i managed to snag a couple to the mtl game in apr - sec 317 any good?

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
omg the site was slow "your wait time is up to 15 minutes or more" - i managed to snag a couple to the mtl game in apr - sec 317 any good?

My experience was actually really fast but tickets were selling out really quickly (I could see the pairs disappear on the map) and the tickets to the game I wanted were ridiculous, so I ended up buying purples because I didn't want to spend upwards of $300 per ticket.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
My experience was actually really fast but tickets were selling out really quickly (I could see the pairs disappear on the map) and the tickets to the game I wanted were ridiculous, so I ended up buying purples because I didn't want to spend upwards of $300 per ticket.

yeah i could see lots of purples available and especially the very back row for each game which would probably make for a good night with the boys as the demographic tends to be more rowdy and "spirited" up there

fun times

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Used mine just now, got a pair of seats against the Habs April 11. Hell yeah, hopefully its a meaningful game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad