Does Anybody here follow the WHL?

• Thread starter A Good Flying Bird*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

Tomas Fleischmann is off to a very nice start, statistic-wise.

But has anyone here actually watched him play this year?

What do you like about his game?
How about weaknesses?

How far away is he from the NHL?
What's his upside?
Which current NHLer does he remind you of

Thanks for any help!

A Good Flying Bird*

Newsguyone said:
Tomas Fleischmann is off to a very nice start, statistic-wise.

But has anyone here actually watched him play this year?

What do you like about his game?
How about weaknesses?

How far away is he from the NHL?
What's his upside?
Which current NHLer does he remind you of

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help. Really. I mean that!

Jeez. does anyone watch the WHL?
I've posted Fleischmann threads here and in the WHL board, oh, about 6 times in two months, and NO ONE has answered.

Oh, let's talk about Crosby some more.
Carry on.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
Maybe that's because no one has really had the chance to see Fleischmann so far this season? I mean, I haven't had a chance to see any Moose Jaw games yet this year, and don't you think it's possible that there's some others that are the same way? Moose Jaw ISN'T exactly a team I feel like going to see when they come to town.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Newsguyone said:
Thanks for any help. Really. I mean that!

Jeez. does anyone watch the WHL?
I've posted Fleischmann threads here and in the WHL board, oh, about 6 times in two months, and NO ONE has answered.

Oh, let's talk about Crosby some more.
Carry on.

Keep trying...someone will have seen him eventually. Dont get mad at people for not responding to something they haven't seen.

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I actually was able to watch Fleischmann here in Prince Albert last night.

He is small but seems pretty fast and for being a little european he likes to take the body. He is also pretty agile with the puck.

Hitman*

icarus said:
Don't let go of the dream, because someday Moose Jaw will get the internet! :D

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, they only got their first shipments of VCRs in yesterday.

A Good Flying Bird*

Sabes said:
I actually was able to watch Fleischmann here in Prince Albert last night.

He is small but seems pretty fast and for being a little european he likes to take the body. He is also pretty agile with the puck.

Sweet.

Sorry for my outburst.

Jakethesnake

May 27, 2003
Sydney
Visit site
When Moose Jaw played the Blazers, he made everything go for the Warriors. He was an awesome playmaker, good skater and im pretty sure assited on both warrior goals. Overall, i thought he was very good.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Newsguyone said:
Sweet.

Sorry for my outburst.

I was at the Moose Jaw/PG Cougars game a few weeks back and to tell you the truth, I don't really recall that much of Fleischman. I'd read alot about him and Brodziak and how their line was so good, but they didn't do anything outstanding in that game. I will say though, it was a 1 - 0 game for MJ here in PG with an ENG as the Warriors were badly outplayed.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
HabLover said:
I was at the Moose Jaw/PG Cougars game a few weeks back and to tell you the truth, I don't really recall that much of Fleischman. I'd read alot about him and Brodziak and how their line was so good, but they didn't do anything outstanding in that game. I will say though, it was a 1 - 0 game for MJ here in PG with an ENG as the Warriors were badly outplayed.
YA.....did the Warriors rookie tender from Cali totally steal thes how that night?

and What are you doing way up here Hablover?

Hi-wayman

Feb 28, 2002
Surrey
Visit site
Hitman said:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, they only got their first shipments of VCRs in yesterday.
You were mistaken. Those were not VCR's, they were eight tracks. They need to start importing TV's before they import VCR's. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad