dobbers current 2020 draft rankings

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is one of the ugliest/disorganized setups I've seen for a prospect ranking, and may be the least informative I've seen.

It's nice they put more info on the player profiles, but there's probably a dozen or so HF posters who put out better quality draft previews than this, and they're just doing it for fun.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Linked site is terrible on Android. Will take another look later on the laptop. I did see there's another German kid in the top 10. Maybe Yzerman can build Die Deutschen Fünf.

Reactions: BSHH

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
This is one of the ugliest/disorganized setups I've seen for a prospect ranking, and may be the least informative I've seen.

It's nice they put more info on the player profiles, but there's probably a dozen or so HF posters who put out better quality draft previews than this, and they're just doing it for fun.

They release a proper rankings piece a few times a year and lots of other good stuff on a weekly basis (e.g. in-depth looks at top draft-eligibles). I think this page is more of a permanently-in-place and easy-to-find rankings tracker dealy.

They do need to clean up their site layout tho. It's...not the greatest.

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
I did see there's another German kid in the top 10. Maybe Yzerman can build Die Deutschen Fünf.

He even plays for the same team Seider played for last season -- and he and Seider are good friends. (Source.)

15 points through 18 games this season. Pretty impressive for a kid playing in a men's league.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Crappy injured Krupp 02 isn't the same as successful international coach Krupp 19
Yeah, but money has a long memory. $16.4M contract, 30 games played. The settlement money isn't public info, so I don't know how much he cost Ilitch. But why would Chris want him back after that ordeal?

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Yeah, but money has a long memory. $16.4M contract, 30 games played. The settlement money isn't public info, so I don't know how much he cost Ilitch. But why would Chris want him back after that ordeal?

Chirs Illitch was in his mid 30s and working for IBM at that time. The easier question is why would he let a money dispute Krupp had with his father 20 years prior bar him from hiring Krupp, llowkey one of the best coaches in hockey, as a coach?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Chirs Illitch was in his mid 30s and working for IBM at that time. The easier question is why would he let a money dispute Krupp had with his father 20 years prior bar him from hiring Krupp as a coach?
Maybe he respects his dad? You'd really do business with someone who f'ed over your dad? That's not how most families work, especially when mom is still alive. And crazy uncle Devellano is still around too.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Technically speaking, Mrs I is the current owner, Chris just runs the team. I'm sure Marian remembers getting screwed for millions.

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Maybe he respects his dad? You'd really do business with someone who f'ed over your dad? That's not how most families work, especially when mom is still alive. And crazy uncle Devellano is still around too.
I certainly see your point, but I think you're rather naive in thinking his actions 20 year prior as a player with a different owner has any standing on him 20 later as a coach with a new owner. If Chris is smart he will hire the best regardless of past unrelated transgressions.

I do business with ppl I don't like everyday. That's the nature of business. No hard feelings.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I certainly see your point, but I think you're rather naive in thinking his actions 20 year prior as a player with a different owner has any standing on him 20 later as a coach with a new owner. If Chris is smart he will hire the best regardless of past unrelated transgressions.

I do business with ppl I don't like everyday. That's the nature of business. No hard feelings.
See my previous post, Mrs I is technically still the owner, not Chris. Like I said, money has a long memory, the rich people I know hold grudges for a long time.

Like I said, I doubt this will happen. We have a bet. Time will tell.

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
See my previous post, Mrs I is technically still the owner, not Chris. Like I said, money has a long memory, the rich people I know hold grudges for a long time.

Like I said, I doubt this will happen. We have a bet. Time will tell.

How much you wanna bet my side of the bet is right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad