Doan yells at fans behind him in the box

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Anyone else see this? Stay classy, Doan.
Angry-Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-random-33173915-400-300.jpg

jimmyemery

Dec 20, 2014
Eh.
Glendenning had been getting under his skin, he was frustrated..

Glendenning did the same stuff to the pens last year, he was shutting down Crosby and being a pest.
Crosby took a run at him, Neal cross checked him in the head...

Maybe I should start a thread about luke glendenning being one of the best fourth liners in the league.

Nonono.
That's not thread worthy.

But back on topic. yes I witnessed it.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I love Doan, but I also hate Doan.

The Doan I hate is when Arizona is losing, because Doan, as a previous poster said, has anger management issues.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Video?

For the record, Doan is NOT a dick off the ice. Hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met. Stand up guy.

It was a group of wings fans. Doan had just taken a pretty selfish roughing penalty.

T Low

Oct 18, 2008
Why was the Canadian Parliment debating wether or not Doan should be Team Canada Captain years ago?

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
I bet none of you have ever met Shane and knows of the amount of work he does in Arizona.

I bet everybody here has had a bad day before and been pissed off at work.

:facepalm:

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Doan is a guy everyone wants on their team (not sure about now with age) and that everyone hates playing against.

Last edited by a moderator:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Really? I mean, I wasn't expecting him to go Mike Milbury on the fans, but c'mon - something a little more than this.

As it is, this seems about as innocuous as the Brendan Shanahan "shaving woman" clip - just without any humor. Plus, I feel for Doan - I imagine AZ must be 50-50 fans of the Coyotes on a GOOD night, but I could be wrong. Not a knock on the teams or on the fans - just a guess due to geography. No team should have to play away games 82 times a year, and I can see how it would get under his skin a little.

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
Really? I mean, I wasn't expecting him to go Mike Milbury on the fans, but c'mon - something a little more than this.

As it is, this seems about as innocuous as the Brendan Shanahan "shaving woman" clip - just without any humor. Plus, I feel for Doan - I imagine AZ must be 50-50 fans of the Coyotes on a GOOD night, but I could be wrong. Not a knock on the teams or on the fans - just a guess due to geography. No team should have to play away games 82 times a year, and I can see how it would get under his skin a little.

As I've said on the Wings' and the main board: Doan gets a free pass for being dirty because he is captain of a sympathetic team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->