Do you wear shoes/allow others to wear shoes in your house

Do you wear shoes/allow others to wear shoes in your house

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2008
I can't actually LINK the video but the scene in Curb your Enthusiasm where Larry leaves his shoes on and the host's wife gets extremely upset :laugh:

It is on Youtube

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Larry Leaves His Shoes On

Last edited:

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I take my shoes off, but my guest is a guest and can leave them on or off im not bothered its more of a comfort thing than germ situation bc I run the roomba religiously and am pretty good about wet mops

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I take my shoes off, but my guest is a guest and can leave them on or off im not bothered its more of a comfort thing than germ situation bc I run the roomba religiously and am pretty good about wet mops
Roombas and wet mops are insufficient in sufficiently safe-gaurding you from bacterias and viruses for your FYI unless you have some sort of system with antibacterial solutions like bleach and vinegar and ammonia that you have made a cohesive part of the roomba/wet mopping regimen that you claim protects you from "germs" to keep your home more healthful and sanitary....

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Roombas and wet mops are insufficient in sufficiently safe-gaurding you from bacterias and viruses for your FYI unless you have some sort of system with antibacterial solutions like bleach and vinegar and ammonia that you have made a cohesive part of the roomba/wet mopping regimen that you claim protects you from "germs" to keep your home more healthful and sanitary....
You right. Let me pour bleach to my hardwood floors and rugs

Reactions: VickAshley

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I guarantee @StanGetz does.

i don't think i actually know anybody who requires shoe removal at the door. my buddy adam used to when he first installed new carpet in his house like 10 years ago. but then they got a cat that f***ed it up (and also got a divorce and doesn't live there anymore) and stopped caring.

i guess i just associate with really scummy people because i'm so stupid and low brow blah blah blah. you know the drill.

Reactions: Tom Hansen

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Wearing shoes inside will make your carpets dirtier.

If someone has a dog, they tend to have dirty floors, so I'd rather keep my shoes on and my socks clean. And the dog can't f*** with my shoes then either.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Oh yeah, I forgot it’s normal in the States for me to leave my shoes on in someone’s house.

I was wondering who in their right mind leaves their shoes on when entering someone’s house.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
It’s rather look at a dirty floor than smell the funk coming off my dinner party guests feet.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I wear my shoes if I enter a shit hole apartment one of my friends' friends owns or rents. I have on multiple occasions.
My home? Take your shoes off you animal. The Roomba rips around daily, I personally vacuum every 3 daysish and wash the floors. My home isn't a restaurant or bar, I keep it clean so you can take your ratty ass outdoor shoes off when you enter.

Reactions: Franson

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
lol, it's hilarious how many people are triggered by wearing shoes in the house.

i paid for the f***ing thing. i generally don't wear shoes inside, since i work from home and have no reason to. but idgaf if someone does, or i am. why would i f***ing care?

my dogs are way messier than any persons shoes.

Reactions: SniperHF

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
I have cold feet in the winter , I wear slippers in the house. I think that’s what they are called.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->