Do you want Pete Deboer Fired ?? Merged: Pick the date

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I doubt the assistant coaches will be fired without the head coach being fired. They all should be fired anyway. Can't score, can't play defense.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i was on the fence, but after seeing the team tonight a definite yes

**** this guy. i want him gone.

I'm putting my vote in right now. These no show performances have been regular occurrences under this coach. This team shouldn't be THIS bad. If we were playing a team other than the Jets, this might be a blowout by now. Too many odd man rushes due to his system, and he has yet to adjust.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
I'm putting my vote in right now. These no show performances have been regular occurrences under this coach. This team shouldn't be THIS bad. If we were playing a team other than the Jets, this might be a blowout by now. Too many odd man rushes due to his system, and he has yet to adjust.

i think the devils are a bad team.

the problem is i'm tired of the system. he refuses to make adjustments, and i have had it.
and they can never play 60 minutes of hockey. tonight's preparation was disgusting. veterans seem to be in a country club atmosphere where no accountability is held.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i think the devils are a bad team.

the problem is i'm tired of the system. he refuses to make adjustments, and i have had it.
and they can never play 60 minutes of hockey. tonight's preparation was disgusting. veterans seem to be in a country club atmosphere where no accountability is held.

They've been playing 40 minutes of hockey and tonight they've played like 2 out of 40.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
They've been playing 40 minutes of hockey and tonight they've played like 2 out of 40.

the system hasn't worked for about 50 games, yet, it's the same story. every night

switch things up.

this is the same man who refused to put kovalchuk at his natural position even when he and the team couldn't buy a goal.

KovalSNIPE

Feb 9, 2011
He's a good coach he just needs to learn to stop playing favorites. He doesn't realize that Zidlicky is ****ing Pejorative Slured on the PP and Gelinas outshines him in the preseason. Volch is a traffic cone and Sal is just slow and weak.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I want the Deboer sympathizers to defend this one. That third goal really needed to happen too right? Along with the 2 or 3 breakaways.:laugh:

It's time for him to go. This week.

Don't let this bum coach another game for this team. He can take his Prince Of Wales Trophy and shove it.:rant::rant:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Deboer needs to go before we waste anymore time this season.

''But he took us to the SCF in 2012!, he lost Kovy and Zach and Clarkie''.

He can take his Prince Of Wales and shove it. Never liked the hiring, and have always been skeptical of this fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->