Do You Think Wrestling Will Kill John Cena?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
The guy is probably built to be around 190 pounds, yet he is completely jacked and IMO getting some help. Do you think Cena will deteriorate and go out on a sour note like Hogan seems to be doing? The guys is lifting 345 dead lifts. That is Mark Henry territory and he doesn't seem to have the body to withstand that punishment long term. I think he is going to be Wrestling's next big tragedy. Mr. Perfect, Eddie, and even Benoit in a different light. Something is going to give with this guy I think eventually his demise in one way or another is imminent.

S A W F T*

Unfortunately I think he will still be on our TVs, wrestling, in 2025.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No, lol. He's not a dummy. He realizes he can't do this forever which is why he's getting more roles in movies and on television lately.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
The guy is probably built to be around 190 pounds, yet he is completely jacked and IMO getting some help. Do you think Cena will deteriorate and go out on a sour note like Hogan seems to be doing? The guys is lifting 345 dead lifts. That is Mark Henry territory and he doesn't seem to have the body to withstand that punishment long term. I think he is going to be Wrestling's next big tragedy. Mr. Perfect, Eddie, and even Benoit in a different light. Something is going to give with this guy I think eventually his demise in one way or another is imminent.

:dunno:

Not sure if serious...

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary

Not a chance. Mark Henry (and Cena) could easily deadlift more than 345.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
345 is going to deteriorate his body? What? I really doubt it.

Properly trained athletes, training doesn't deteriorate your body.. The wrestling does. His body can withstand it because he's trained it to withstand it.

By the way, this is Mark Henry territory.

Not even close.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I don't think Cena hits the Coke the way Eddie and Perfect did either, I don't ever recall seeing him perform at less than peak condition, everyone might hate him (character-wise at least) but it's hard to deny that he is a consummate professional

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Not a chance.

- He hasn't had many MAJOR injuries in his career (barring the neck injury)

- He isn't doing any drugs, be it recreational or performance enhancing. For whatever reason, i buy his claim he isn't juicing (at least since he dumped bodybuilding anyway.) He drinks and has stories of him getting pretty sloshed as he rose to the top, but who doesn't do that in their 20's?

- Is a freak of nature and is in peak physical form.

If anything, Cena might kill Wrestling either by being on top too long or he void left when he finally retires isn't filled.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Sort of. You would have heard stories if he did.

You hear a lot about the insane amounts of booze he could down in between shows, but nothing else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad