Do you think NHL games ever add the khl?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
No, I don't see them adding the KHL. I can't imagine that there is enough interest in the KHL throughout North America to make it worth the money. Also, unless it was a LOT of money, I don't see the KHL agreeing to sell rights to use the league or its likenesses.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
No, I don't see them adding the KHL. I can't imagine that there is enough interest in the KHL throughout North America to make it worth the money. Also, unless it was a LOT of money, I don't see the KHL agreeing to sell rights to use the league or its likenesses.
Well they have things like the Swiss and Sweden leagues

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Well they have things like the Swiss and Sweden leagues
I can't imagine that the Swiss or Swedish league commanded nearly the same price tag that the KHL would. Not to generalize, but a fair amount of Russian businesses/people prefer to keep their business in Russia. Also, somewhat of a dislike of the USA would likely dissuade the KHL from wanting North Americans (particularly the USA) using their rights, as EA is an american company.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
You guys know it takes a few minutes to create a player, right? I've created at least 100-110 players (mainly upcoming draft prospects, KHL prospects, and NCAA prospects) and it makes the game way more fun.
Oh yeah I do that every year and always alter ratings and potentials. Just wish they had the proper leagues implemented. I'd also like the option to play in those leagues in Be A Pro.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
NHL 09 had RSL, but I can't see KHL agreeing to it from what I've read.

NCAA would be a huge coup for BAGM players, but probably too much $$$

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad