Do you prefer a Bigger Slower build or Smaller Faster build in EASHL?

Discussion in 'EA Sports NHL' started by Hatrick Marleau, Oct 29, 2018.

?

Do you prefer a Bigger Slower build or Smaller Faster build in EASHL?

1. Bigger Build

16.7%
  2. Smaller Build

83.3%
View Users: View Users
  1. Hatrick Marleau

Hatrick Marleau Just Win The Game

At first I was really finding no reason to play with a bigger build in this game since the max speed of the smaller builds is so much higher than that of the bigger builds. Lately though I’ve found playing as a bigger and stronger build is much more advantageous to having a big effect on the game and I’ve been able to create more chances. What do you find more effective?

2. 542365

542365 Schwartz Be With You

I pretty much only play defense and when I was playing EASHL the poke check was still broken as ****(haven't played in several weeks so I don't know if it's fixed) so the only real way to play defense was to hit people. If I'm playing forward I always go small and fast because if you hold the puck on your backhand you are invincible regardless your size. You can't be knocked off the puck, can't be stick-lifted, can't be pokechecked without drawing a penalty. It's broken, but everyone else is doing it so I just fight fire with fire.

3. Pay Carl

Pay Carl don't lose touch

I'm a big hitter in EASHL, but I've found you can do that with anyone

I played with a huge PWF for awhile and while he could truck guys from any angle and at any speed, he sucked at everything else

I now use a dangler thats like 5'10" I think and I lead my team in hits every game. Its pretty much all about how you line people up

4. Raekwon

Raekwon Registered User

Love the smallest sniper build you can make in most cases. If the opposing team has power forwards or defensive/enforcers, ill switch it up to either the biggest sniper possible(still pretty small and fast), or the fastest two way forward you can build.