Do You Have A Favorite Ref?

Snapshotgoal

Feb 17, 2013
Tampa FL
My favorite ref is retired: Paul Stewart. I also liked Mick Mcgeouh. Or however you spell it. I HATED Kerry Fraiser. Right now I dont have a favorite ref.

I guess you're old like me. I hated Paul Stewart and Kerry Fraser. Stewart was a jerk and always seemed to try to muscle guys around wishing he was playing when referring. My favorite was Andy Van Hellemond.

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
I guess you're old like me. I hated Paul Stewart and Kerry Fraser. Stewart was a jerk and always seemed to try to muscle guys around wishing he was playing when referring. My favorite was Andy Van Hellemond.

Well I certainly hope 32 isnt old.:laugh:

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
My favorite ref is retired: Paul Stewart. I also liked Mick Mcgeouh. Or however you spell it. I HATED Kerry Fraiser. Right now I dont have a favorite ref.

I am not picking on you 1983, but Paul Stewart as a player was a goon and one of the idiots responsible for Mike Bossy's back injuries that put him out of the game early. He later went on to be one of the worst refs I have ever seen in the league.

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
I am not picking on you 1983, but Paul Stewart as a player was a goon and one of the idiots responsible for Mike Bossy's back injuries that put him out of the game early. He later went on to be one of the worst refs I have ever seen in the league.

Really? I didnt know that.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Silly topic, but I'll bite....

Andy Van Hellemond was by far the most consistent ref that I remember....been retired for years now though...

VanHellemondAndy2.jpg

Kerry Fraser's perfect hair....

Don Koharski and his box o' donuts...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->