Do you agree with the Tom Wilson Suspension?

Do you agree with the Wilson suspension?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
And he would've learned if he got destroyed with a clean hit, especially if it resulted in an injury. The difference is there a significantly lower risk of having a concussion which can completely ruin people's lives.
You think you have to get hit in the head to get a concussion? Well that is far from accurate. Your head snapping back will cause a concussion so a hit to the chest could do the same thing.
Do we even know what his injury is? All I've heard is upper body. That could be a cut lip.

Reactions: ManitobaKid

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Don't know how anyone can disagree with this. 4 suspensions in a year from age 23-24, very early in his career. A guy ALREADY doing that? Yeah, he needs to be punished before things get worse.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
You think you have to get hit in the head to get a concussion? Well that is far from accurate. Your head snapping back will cause a concussion so a hit to the chest could do the same thing.
Do we even know what his injury is? All I've heard is upper body. That could be a cut lip.

Can you even read? Do you understand what "significantly lower risk of a concussion" means?

If Wilson destroyed him with a legal hit and Sundqvist got an injury there would still be plenty of people upset with it, but the DoPS wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Can you even read? Do you understand what "significantly lower risk of a concussion" means?

If Wilson destroyed him with a legal hit and Sundqvist got an injury there would still be plenty of people upset with it, but the DoPS wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
Ive seen players get suspended for hits that might not have been illegal. Based on injury or reputation.
And we have call seen it go the other way. There us probably a couple if huts to the head in every NHL game but they go unnoticed because the player wasnt hurt. Quite often there isn't even a penalty called.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

I can read and I understand what it means and I disagree that the risk is significantly lower. Plenty of concussions occur without head contact. And I know this from experience.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
He has multiple injuries. A concussion and shoulder injury is what's been said so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->