NHL 20 Do y'all do couch tournaments in THREES?

Eskimo Callboy

Mar 1, 2013
Some of my buddies and I have been playing NHL again for a few years now every now and then. We usually come together once a month to play NHL THREES, laugh, discuss and have a few beers.

To make things more interesting we started a new tournament called Dousnbier Cup, which takes place twice a year. We even had a WWF like championship belt made for our tournament.

Even though most of us are in their late 20s or early 30s now, we look forward to our sessions like little kids look forward to christmas. Regular people call us crazy.

Do any of you still do that? Like come together with your friends, play nhl and just have a good time? Do you play tournaments as well?

Our skill level is not very high, but we made a little highlight video if anybody is interested.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Me and my buddies play more frequently, usually one night a week, so we go for a different approach, we play season mode with locked positions. LW, C and RW.

The only reason we play NHL is because of the pathetic market of any couch coop games, after we got sick and tired of Diablo 3. All the other couch games last a very short while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad