Do We Need a New Goal Song ?

New Goal Song ?

• Total voters

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I personally don't know anyone who actually likes it....It is kind of stupid, imo...I think they should go with that "Swords of a Thousand Men"...At least the crowd could chant something after the goal, and raise the energy level...Not hear some 80s hiphop song like they are back in high school and partying for the first time.

New song or no ? Other possibilities ?

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I personally don't know anyone who actually likes it....It is kind of stupid, imo...I think they should go with that "Swords of a Thousand Men"...At least the crowd could chant something after the goal, and raise the energy level...Not hear some 80s hiphop song like they are back in high school and partying for the first time.

New song or no ? Other possibilities ?

The current "song" sounds like something a 7 year old would like. One of Pegula's kids/grandkids pick it?

I thought it was a joke when I first hear it. I still do...

And before I go yell at the clouds, I have to say I miss the days where the crowd was enthusiastic enough to not need prompts to be loud and appreciative of a Sabres goal. I guess there needs to be some prompt now to get people off their cell phones and cheer....

Okay, those clouds aren't going to yell at themselves.....

Reactions: VaporTrail

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
I wasn’t a huge fan of it at the beginning. But now it has grown on me and I kinda enjoy it now.

That being said, I still voted yes in the poll.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I've always been pretty indifferent, but as others have said I don't really know anyone who actually likes it (and a few people who legit can't stand it). So I voted Yes in the poll.

That being said, let's just take a moment to appreciate that we're hearing it enough to be more frustrated by it. ;) Means the team is scoring goals.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
And before I go yell at the clouds, I have to say I miss the days where the crowd was enthusiastic enough to not need prompts to be loud and appreciative of a Sabres goal. I guess there needs to be some prompt now to get people off their cell phones and cheer....

They need to wait for confirmation from the Centre of the Universe. :laugh: I appealed to a higher authority once on the need for a goal song. I was in church and I said, George? Mr Carlin? Do we really need a goal song? His answer was "what ******* ***** came up with that ***** **** idea?".

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Here we go now
Here we go now
Here we go now
Uhhh
Games I've been to are so quiet and soulless when that song is playing.
The whole building is pretty boring and needs a new atmosphere.

Reactions: VaporTrail

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Voted Yes.

I like the song, but its been too many lousy seasons with it. Hopefully next year if the team is good we get a new one that completely shuts the door on the Navy era.

Reactions: Chainshot

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
They need to wait for confirmation from the Centre of the Universe. :laugh: I appealed to a higher authority once on the need for a goal song. I was in church and I said, George? Mr Carlin? Do we really need a goal song? His answer was "what ******* ***** came up with that ***** **** idea?".

4 of the 7 words in one sentence, impressive.......:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad