Do the Leafs catch the Bruins for 2nd and HOME ICE

Will Leafs catch Bruins

• Total voters

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's done, I think. It'll be very tough to catch them with so few games left. Leafs are going to be 4 points better than them the rest of the way?

ElbowLander

Jan 12, 2018
Yet the arguement will be the leafs went 7 games with boston last year. Dont count that they got blown out in half of them. It will be a short series

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Boston is playing possessed.

While we surrender points to teams that we shouldn’t be, Boston competes every single game.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
I'll say no. Boston has been too hot and show no signs of slowing down. We can't afford even a stumble or a small gap turns into a bigger gap in a hurry.

The Leafs are playing well. They have a chance to catch them. But I don't think there's enough time for Boston to cool off and the Leafs to overtake.

You sir, Sound like a Formula 1 commentator
Bravo

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Fckkk we're not gonna have home ice advantage against the Bruins once again.
We really might lose in a game 7 again

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
ITs gonna be tough beating the Bruins if we dont have home ice Advantage. Not that we can't do it...but I think its pretty fair to say that our chances grow exponentially if we grab back Home ice Advantage.

Leafs right now will have to hold on and continue to somewhat keep pace with the Bruins. Because at some point the Bruins will have to cool off.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Can we combine all Bruins threads. Minimize that shitty teams name in our forum!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad