HF Habs: Do the Habs Have the Best Prospect Pool in the NHL?

Do the Habs have the best prospect pool in the NHL?

• Total voters

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
We have the best prospect pool in Canada, that's for sure!
download.jpeg

Number 1 Prospect Pool in whole country!!!!!

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You don't have a point. It's not like it's just HF posters that think this prospect pool is among the best
Ya..everyone also said we were the big big winners of 2012 draft, and no it wasn't all about Galch, it was Thrower, Bozon, Collberg, Nystrom...all of our picks basically.
But hey, I'm not knocking on the current group. I just laugh at these sensationalistic sayings as if they mean the slightest thing.
We have the best group of prospects...well...okay...woopteedoo..meanwhile we can't even claim to have a legit top star in the making yet, not even a PK/Price level type of prospect, so ya....yawn.

I'll wait.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
Ya..everyone also said we were the big big winners of 2012 draft, and no it wasn't all about Galch, it was Thrower, Bozon, Collberg, Nystrom...all of our picks basically.
But hey, I'm not knocking on the current group. I just laugh at these sensationalistic sayings as if they mean the slightest thing.
We have the best group of prospects...well...okay...woopteedoo..meanwhile we can't even claim to have a legit top star in the making yet, not even a PK/Price level type of prospect, so ya....yawn.

I'll wait.
I think it’s safe to say we have at least one star in the making with Kotkaniemi. He’s shown us some impressive stuff considering the circumstances.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I think it’s safe to say we have at least one star in the making with Kotkaniemi. He’s shown us some impressive stuff considering the circumstances.
While impressive, it's still debatable. Not sure if I see a star yet.
In any event, Kotkaniemi is not a prospect anymore. He played a full NHL season.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
While impressive, it's still debatable. Not sure if I see a star yet.
In any event, Kotkaniemi is not a prospect anymore. He played a full NHL season.
Fair enough about Kotkaniemi.

Poehling looked like a star at the WJC. Not that many teams have a prospect better than him.

Jul 6, 2016
We may not have a guaranteed stud in this group but I think Suzuki, Brook, KK and Poehling are pretty likely to be very good players. Those 4 in particular could very well be elite and maybe even franchise players if we get lucky.

Brook ????

You forgot Romanov and Primeau !!!

Reactions: DangerDave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad