Do Jack for Hughes

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Hughes arent the Bpa in my book, and C are the position we are strong at! Bring back Tambo just for the lottery, so we can enjoy his gritty smile when we choose Kakko at no 1 (with a obligatory english test a week before the draft).

Wonder when we get a functional org. who can clean up the mess created over the years?
Scouting is the key and also small trades who doesnt seems special when you do them. We have failed in almost every trade an we cant develop talent even if our lives depends on it.

The Org are like a disfunctional family full of deep problems who takes years to recover from!

You can play him on wing without much fuss.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
It's going to happen, isn't it?
81f83a5e-286e-429b-b57d-19564a73cdaf.png

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I hope Hughes/Kakko both refuse to report. Tell the team they can do whatever they want, they'll go play elsewhere until they can re-enter the draft.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Hitch calls out the team, McDavid calls them desperate and they pretty much play a typical Oiler game that shows no heart or desperation. One of Draisatl or McDavid provides offense while everyone else dumps, chases, does nothing in the neutral zone and show no emotion. I don't get why everyone loves Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, I think he is the most overrated player on this team, he never shows emotion, makes lots of mental mistakes and looks lazy on the rush and doesn't really create anything as #1 pick that is suppose to have vision and skill to make others better. Huge mistake to sign this guy to $6 million a year, they need to get rid of him along with Kassian and Khaira...don't know why everyone is in love with Khaira either, the guy is big and slow and can't finish, he doesn't fit in today's NHL. This guy has 3 goals this year and keeps getting 2nd and 3rd line minutes when he should always be on the 4th, better yet playing in the AHL. He has 15 goals in 146 career games!!!

I also want to call McDavid out for tip toing his way on the penalty shot, this is our captain who said they are the most desperate team in the league yet takes his sweet time like he's in a skills competition instead of skating fast and hard like he does in order to make Murray move. He showed no desperation in his attempt and goalies have seen him try to pull that move on before in shootouts so Murray just waited him out...come on captain, shows them something new! Not to mention his lazy penalty killing shows that this team knows it has no chance and doesn't want to play for an old yeller like Hitchock because his style doesn't work in today's NHL.
^
*warning* wall of failure above.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad