Do I wear one of my Matthews jersey or Marner jersey to the Leafs game in Tampa Bay this December?

Do I wear one of my Matthews jeresy or Marner jersey to the Leafs game in Tampa Bay this December?

• Auston Matthews Reebok home jersey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
With next seasons schedule being released today it turns out I can go to the Leafs game in Tampa Bay this December on the 13th since I will already be an hour away in Walt Disney World on vacation. Anyway I know this won't be for a while but I'm already starting to wonder do I wear my Auston Matthews home Reebok jersey, my Matthews Centennial Classic jersey or my Mitch Marner Adidas home jersey? Right now if I had to choose I would go with my Matthews Reebok jersey, however I think going with Marner could make me different since more Leafs fans will bring their Matthews jerseys.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Matthews for Period 1, Marner for Period 2 and whoever is having a better game in period 3.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Centennial. Tampa Bay copied our jersey's and they look too similar to our home.

Also Centennial jersey was slick as f***.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
With next seasons schedule being released today it turns out I can go to the Leafs game in Tampa Bay this December on the 13th since I will already be an hour away in Walt Disney World on vacation. Anyway I know this won't be for a while but I'm already starting to wonder do I wear my Auston Matthews home Reebok jersey, my Matthews Centennial Classic jersey or my Mitch Marner Adidas home jersey? Right now if I had to choose I would go with my Matthews Reebok jersey, however I think going with Marner could make me different since more Leafs fans will bring their Matthews jerseys.

Disney and a hockey game is hard to beat.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->