Do certain players need to be shut down for the season?

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
If it would benefit the injured players and the team in the long run, why not allow players to recuperate/receive surgery? I suppose their conditions are based on conjecture, but wouldn't it be the wise choice?

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I'm just asking if, hypothetically speaking, a player would benefit from rest/surgery, wouldn't it be best for them to be shut down considering the inevitable fate of the Oilers' season

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Klefbom and Larsson are two of the main players I'm worried about injury wise. They were a great pairing last year and awful this year, Chia hinted that there was a reason for some regression in these players so maybe we should just shut them down and get them ready for next year.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Klefbom and Larsson are two of the main players I'm worried about injury wise. They were a great pairing last year and awful this year, Chia hinted that there was a reason for some regression in these players so maybe we should just shut them down and get them ready for next year.

They are both young enough and signed long enough that I'd shut them down soon since our fate is pretty much sealed already.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I don't think Larsson is that much better than a Davidson that it makes that much of a difference.

We were playing better when Larsson was hurt.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Klefbom probably has a bum shoulder, and Larsson is probably playing through back problems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad