Do any of you fellas actually like Vickster? Or is it just me...

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
As ya'll know by now, I love Vickey like my own son. At first I didn't like him that much, to be honest. But the way he handled this whole "Vick is a 40 year old fat old guy pretending to be a 19 year old twink" -situation made me appreciate and love him the way a father loves his son.

Lemme tell y'all one thing about good 'ol Vickster. He's 19 years old. I don't care what you think. To me, he'll always be this innocent little twink. He reminds me of my gay anime watching son. And in a way, I guess Vickster truly is my son. I don't know. Can't be sure. Cheated my ex-wifey for years with I don't even know how many women from how many countries. Vick might just be my son in real life as well. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. At the gates of heaven, if not sooner.

He reminds me of myself when I was 19 years old. When you call him "autistic" or "weird", it hurts my feelings. Because I used to be just like Vick. Y'all just jealous becouse he probably f***ed all of your moms. And sisters. Hah, that's Vickey for you, pals. Just like his old man, banging everything and everyone. Bang bang, I might be a grandfather soon.

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyways... fellas, if you ever insult Vickster, I will f***ing murder all of y'all fellas. That's what good fathers do. I've been a shitty father to my kids for the past 6 or so years. But that changes now. I'm going to be the dad of the year. And Vick Ashley is my son. So stay away from him. Final warning, broskis. Kevin doesn't joke around. If you have a problem, hit me up with a DM.

-Kevs

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
As ya'll know by now, I love Vickey like my own son. At first I didn't like him that much, to be honest. But the way he handled this whole "Vick is a 40 year old fat old guy pretending to be a 19 year old twink" -situation made me appreciate and love him the way a father loves his son.

Lemme tell y'all one thing about good 'ol Vickster. He's 19 years old. I don't care what you think. To me, he'll always be this innocent little twink. He reminds me of my gay anime watching son. And in a way, I guess Vickster truly is my son. I don't know. Can't be sure. Cheated my ex-wifey for years with I don't even know how many women from how many countries. Vick might just be my son in real life as well. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. At the gates of heaven, if not sooner.

He reminds me of myself when I was 19 years old. When you call him "autistic" or "weird", it hurts my feelings. Because I used to be just like Vick. Y'all just jealous becouse he probably ****ed all of your moms. And sisters. Hah, that's Vickey for you, pals. Just like his old man, banging everything and everyone. Bang bang, I might be a grandfather soon.

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyways... fellas, if you ever insult Vickster, I will ****ing murder all of y'all fellas. That's what good fathers do. I've been a ****ty father to my kids for the past 6 or so years. But that changes now. I'm going to be the dad of the year. And Vick Ashley is my son. So stay away from him. Final warning, broskis. Kevin doesn't joke around. If you have a problem, hit me up with a DM.

-Kevs
Vick is 20.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad