DNA identifies Jack-the-Ripper suspect

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Maybe the researchers should've dug a little deeper, and looked for evidence that Pope John Paul II wore Catherine Eddowes' shawl during his papal visit to England in 1982. Now THAT would be science news. :popcorn:

P.S. - With due consideration to the number of members here lacking subscriptions to the Journal of Forensic Sciences, I'm disappointed that you didn't at least cite the ScienceMag article. USA Today is so ... pedestrian ... :(

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Maybe the researchers should've dug a little deeper, and looked for evidence that Pope John Paul II wore Catherine Eddowes' shawl during his papal visit to England in 1982. Now THAT would be science news. :popcorn:

P.S. - With due consideration to the number of members here lacking subscriptions to the Journal of Forensic Sciences, I'm disappointed that you didn't at least cite the ScienceMag article. USA Today is so ... pedestrian ... :(

That's pretty cool, not the pseudo-science trying to name Jack the Ripper but the fact that most British people have blue eyes. I didn't know that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->