Dmitry Orlov

UkraineTrain

Jul 9, 2010
Ukraine
http://www.sports.ru/hockey/75607936.html

Defender Dmitry Orlov said he has no plans to finish the season after the regular season in the KHL.

"Personally, I'm not going to leave so early on vacation. I will not hide, I have offers from other teams, but as far as I know, the club is not going to let me go. If you do not get to the trade, it is likely to go to America, the farm club of Washington - Hershey. Frankly, I want this and I hope that I can agree with the management of Metallurg

R S

Sep 18, 2006
What kind of offensive totals could we expect from him?

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Should be enough to show what Orlov can do then. :)

Plus the playoffs (hopefully multiple rounds). Being a strong contributor on a playoff team probably helped cement John Carlson's status as a big thing in the organization two years ago, so with luck Orlov might be able to have an impact there as well.

Semin

Jun 13, 2009
What kind of offensive totals could we expect from him?

Lots of assists from this guy. Great vision on the PP, one thing I question about him is hes not selfish enough. He has such a booming shot but likes to pass it off a lot. Which is a good thing, but I hope he becomes more selfish and starts shooting more.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
This guy just looked fantastic in the world juniors if you ask me. I would be drooling if I was a Caps fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad