Confirmed with Link: DLR signs (1 year @$700k)

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
I'm okay with this. He is a useful depth player, good on the PK. Even at 700k. If we have to bury him in the minors due to him being out played during training camp, that's fine as well and he'd be a good player for Springfield.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I'm okay with this. He is a useful depth player, good on the PK. Even at 700k. If we have to bury him in the minors due to him being out played during training camp, that's fine as well and he'd be a good player for Springfield.
He’d likely be claimed depending on when he gets placed on waivers.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Like getting socks for Christmas. Yeah, you can use them, but meh.
I actually like getting good socks for Christmas :dunno:

Haha it's decent NHL depth for basically league minimum. This isn't a sexy signing, but I like it nonetheless...and this is coming from one of the bigger Fabbri fans you'll meet.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I actually like getting good socks for Christmas :dunno:

Haha it's decent NHL depth for basically league minimum. This isn't a sexy signing, but I like it nonetheless...and this is coming from one of the bigger Fabbri fans you'll meet.
You obviously didn't grow up in my household where the constant threat of "you're getting underwear and socks for Christmas if you don't do <fill in the task>" was hanging over our heads :laugh:

Reactions: stl76

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
You obviously didn't grow up in my household where the constant threat of "you're getting underwear and socks for Christmas if you don't do <fill in the task>" was hanging over our heads :laugh:

I'll counter with you obviously don't value socks and underwear if that's a compelling threat! :sarcasm:

I wish I got stuff as useful as socks and underwear for Christmas instead of the things my folks dig up and mail me... Like artificial snow balls that don't melt, a book I'll never read and some god awful sweater I'll never wear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad