HAPPY BIRTHDAY! DKH

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Happy Birthday to the legend! Words cannot express how much your friendship means, and texting for what has been probably every day for the past five years has been a highlight to my day. Hours and hours of football, baseball prospects, hockey memories and life have been greatly appreciated.

The optimism and sense of humor you bring in every area is much needed in a world like this, so thanks for that to. I hope it's a great day.

aguineapig

Happy Birthday Dan the Hick, from Rick the Stick. Hope you can have your cake and eat it too.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
:bday::party:

91B8WzOf25L._SL1500_ (1).jpg

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Happy B-day Dan. I enjoy reading your posts. How does it feel to finally be 40...... lol.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Happy Birthday Dan! One of my favourite posters, although sometimes I can't figure out if you are serious or not. :laugh:

Reactions: Ladyfan

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Happy birthday, please keep posting, you are hands down the most entertaining poster on these boards.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Happy Birthday to one of the best people I know.

Your selflessness, knowledge and humor are a rare trio to find and I am lucky to call you a friend. I wouldn't have gotten through some of the toughest times in my life without your support and I am forever grateful for it and cherish it.

I hope you are spoiled rotten today because you deserve it.

Reactions: LouJersey

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Happy Birthday to one of the best people I know.

Your selflessness, knowledge and humor are a rare trio to find and I am lucky to call you a friend. I wouldn't have gotten through some of the toughest times in my life without your support and I am forever grateful for it and cherish it.

I hope you are spoiled rotten today because you deserve it.

Clearly you don't know many people, but sure...:naughty:

Reactions: LouJersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad