Post-Game Talk: DJ Smith leads Leafs to another defensive blunder leafs lose 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Leafs need new special teams coaches, it’s becoming really brutally obvious now.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
So yeah. I love Matthews. I think he can be the 2nd best player in the NHL rather easily. When he is on, he is so amazing to watch and completely tilts the game.

However the play he has been having lately, despite his points, has been terrible. That's fine for a 8M player or even a 9M player, but if there is any truth to this McDavid money stuff, or even the 13M, then he needs to be much much better.

great

Apr 14, 2018
Matthews rest up and come back 110%. Right now he doesn’t look like the powerhouse Matthews. PP looks terrible, same old stuff, no creativity, no magic. Kadri also not playing like his usual self. Willy and Marner great.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
The Leafs PP desperately needs a one-timer presence when teams collapse on Marner/Matthews.

Both Kapanen and Nylander have wicked one-timers but for whatever reason Kapanen isn't allowed PP time while Ennis/Moore/Marleau/Brown/etc. see minutes.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Wild is not an easy team to play against but we really sucked defensively, I liked Hutch and expect him to take the backup spot away from Sparks in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad